Terms & Conditions
Please take a moment to read our T&Cs, and if you have any queries please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
By processing and paying for an order via our website (or over the phone) you are agreeing that you (and the recipient) are at least 18 years of age. We reserve the right to cancel an order or delivery if we are in any doubt of this.
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing, and are inclusive of VAT and UK Duty at the current rates.
- Prices are subject to change at our discretion.
- Human error can happen and if we’ve published an incorrect price against a wine then we’ll get in touch to either amend/cancel the order, or continue with the order having corrected the pricing error. We are not obliged to sell goods at the incorrect price.
- Vintages may vary from those shown. We do our very best to keep the site updated. If you’re ordering vintage specific please state this in the ‘additional order information’ field, or call us to check first
- All our wines are subject to availability. If on the rare occasion we don’t have the wine you’ve ordered then we’ll contact you to discuss a suitable replacement, or you can cancel the order.
- You may notice that we have shown the quantity available on some wines. This is because we have limited/specific availability on those wines.
Shopping with us
- You can buy by the single bottle or by the case (can be mixed), the choice is yours!
- We have a minimum order value (excluding delivery charge, if applicable) of £75.00.
- Please check delivery charges via our ‘Delivery info page’.
- e-Gift Vouchers
- The perfect gift for when you don’t know which bottle to buy!
- Our e-Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- They are non-refundable and non-transferable and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- The e-Gift Voucher will be delivered, via email, to the email address entered into the ‘Recipient Email Address’ field. So, you can have it sent direct to the recipient, or enter your email address – if you want to print it to pop into a card or forward it at a later date.
Payment of your order
- We accept payment via major debit and credit cards VISA, Mastercard, AMEX.
- You’ll be taken away from our site to a secure payment gateway, Stripe, to enter your card details. We do not hold any card information on our site.
- Your card payment will be authorised (or declined) by the card issuing bank. Once the payment transaction is complete you will be returned to our site to finalise the purchase.
- You’ll receive an automated order confirmation email. This will be a no-reply email. If you have any queries regarding your order or payment please call or email quoting your order reference number.
- Goods are despatched on receipt of an authorised transaction confirmation. We reserve the right to cancel an order if we do not receive an authorised transaction confirmation.
Cancelling an order
- If you change your mind, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days from the date of delivery of goods.
- Please let us know in writing via email that you wish to cancel, stating your order number. We’ll contact you back to arrange delivery back to us – this will be via our couriers and this cost will be chargeable to you.
- Goods must be in the condition that they were received, and returned to us in the original packaging.
- On receipt of the goods back with us, and condition checked, we’ll refund the full price of the order to the card number used to make the original payment.
We hope we’ve covered everything, but as always, please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any further queries or questions!
Our business hours are Mon – Fri 9am to 5pm
Cellar Selected is a trading arm of Halifax Wine Company Ltd
Company Number 09560732, VAT Registration 772 343527
Registered Office – Equitable House, 55 Pellon Lane, Halifax, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom, HX1 5SP